Home » Posts Tagged "family life"
Many gamers, especially older gamers believe that you have to do certain things to either enjoy or be good at eSports and because they can’t do them, don’t compete. They’re wrong.
Latest Lazygamer Reviews
- SiphonicPanda64 on 3DM may have cracked Denuvo afterall hahahahhahhahahh yep those pirates thx man lmao
- Tech Girl on Out-of-industry involvement could fast track South African eSports I ran a blog post on Tech Girl a few weeks ago. My audience definitely doesn't follow esports (or even know it exists). Y
- iusedtobe(a)regular on Xbox fans are incredibly angry that Quantum Break is coming to PC This game is going to suck hence the decision to send it PC as well.
- Pieter Kruger on You can’t afford the $10 million Dying Light: The Following Spotlight Edition Damn I'm only short about.......$10m, any backers?
- Wolfy on How to improve XCOM 2’s performance I5, GTX 770 here. Before tweaking the engine config files my GPU Fan was going on max and GPU Temp was going 80 or close.