Ubisoft’s tactical Ghost Recon series is setting its digital sights on the future with Future Soldier. It’s got quite a multiplayer and co-operative focus, and the game will be going through an expansive closed beta before hitting shelves in May. Once expected to be confined to the 360 , we’re happy to report that the beta will encompass the Ps3 as well.
The beta will give you a first glimpse at the amazing multiplayer of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, which will let you experience the future of warfare like never before.
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online on two selected maps in two modes:
- Gain experience and levels, make decisive choices to customize and develop your character.
- Gather Intel on your enemies’ positions and share it with your teammates.
- Use the new suppression system to pin your enemies down while your teammates flank them.
• Description: players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins
• Game session: 1 round of 15 minutes
Saboteur (available starting April 26th)
• Description: a bomb spawns in a central location, both teams compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team’s base
• Game session: 1 round of 10 minutes
Sound awesome? It is – and thanks to Ubisoft and Lazygamer you’ll be able to join in the multiplayer mayhem. Details and entry here. Oh, and if you still have your copies of Splinter Cell conviction you’ll be able to access the beta from within that game. The rest of you? Go enter now!
In this article
I'm old, grumpy and more than just a little cynical. One day, I found myself in possession of a NES, and a copy of Super Mario Bros 3. It was that game that made me realise that games were more than just toys to idly while away time - they were capable of being masterpieces. I'm here now, looking for more of those masterpieces. I am also the emperor of the backend