Edwin Williams is one of the three StarCraft 2 players who qualified for the StaCraft 2 invitational this weekend through the Wild Card Qualifier hosted by Polarfluke. Williams was the winner of the qualifier and the youngest player to compete in this competition. He is one of the many players in the Invitational who play under the Veneration E-Sports banner, a local clan who’s making a name for itself.
- Biography: Edwin Williams has been playing RTS games from a very young age; he was introduced to Starcraft 2 by his brother and hopes to become a professional StarCraft player.
- In-Game alias: Dräger
- Age: 15
- Province: Gauteng
- Race: Protoss
- Team: Veneration e-sports
- Sponsor: Afrihost, Volt Energy
- Years playing StarCraft: 2
- Tournaments competed in: DvG/TechGames cups, StarCraft 2 Wild Card Qualifier, Playhem cups
- Achievements: 1st – Starcraft 2 Wild Card Qualifier (Polarfluke),
- Semi finalist – DvG/TechGames Cup
- League: Master
- Official Website: Veneration E-Sports
- Online StarCraft II Profile: Battle.net
In this article
I like bacon and games, and occasionally I say something coherent about it. I'm not old or cynical, and I'm not the Dork Knight. I AM SHE-RA! Wait, what?