And with another year of gaming over and done with, we’ve celebrated the best of the best, in that digital domain. If you missed out on any of those awards though, or just feel like posting more comments about how Call of Duty Black Ops 2 should have won Best Game not about shooting people in the face, then here’s a list of all the posts which featured a shiny awards banner.
- Best Wii/Wii U game – New Super Mario Bros U
- Best Multiplayer – Black Ops 2
- Best Playstation 3 game – Journey
- Most underrated game – Binary Domain
- Best Shooter – Black Ops 2
- Best Xbox 360 game – Halo 4
- Best action game – Sleeping Dogs
- Best driving game – Forza Horizon
- Best graphics – Far Cry 3
- Best downloadable game – The Walking Dead
- Best voice actor – David Eddings aka ClapTrap
- Best new IP – Sleeping Dogs
- Best handheld/mobile game – Kingdom Rush
- Best PC game – XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Best indie game – Hotline Miami
- Best RPG – Mass Effect 3
- Best Fighting game – Street Fighter X Tekken
- Game of the Year – Borderlands 2
And the award for worst Christmas present ever goes to whoever bought me that towel ten years ago! It wasn’t approved by the 42 member of the hitchhikers galaxy club, dammit!
Because he's the writer that Lazygamer deserves, but not the one it actually needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can't take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a loud-mouthed journalist, a watchful procrastinator. A dork knight.