It’s out today; one of the best games of the year, and quite possibly ever. I’m sitting here, waiting (still) for my BioShock Infinite pre-order to arrive, while I’m sure many of you are sitting with copies on your desks, watching the minutes tick by like hours. If perchance, you don’t have the game (or even if you do!), we’ve got a pretty special bunch of Bioshock Infinite prizes up for grabs.
First off, we’ve got one copy of the Songbird Edition of the game to give away to one exalted member of the PC Master Race (hey, you guys asked for more PC comps, right?). That puppy includes:
- A Giant damned songbird Statue
- A 3-inch baby version keychain of the sold-out Murder of Crows vigor bottle replica.
- A 5 x 7-inch lithograph by Jorge Lacera.
- A 25 millimeter, resin-cast Handyman miniature from the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game by Plaid Hat Games, makers of Summoner Wars.
- A mini art book, full of BioShock Infinite concept art and commentary, with a hand-distressed cover.
- Various digital goodies: exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and platform specific downloadable content
- Yes, the actual game.
In addition to that, our GRAND PRIZE winner will also walk off with this stupidly incredible replica Skyhook, a T-shirt, and Two additional BioShock Infinite collectible figurines.
There will also be prizes for a few runners up, and you could stand to win :
- 4 x Elizabeth 7” Figurine
- 4 x Boys of Silence 7” Figurine
- 9 x Bioshock Infinite Logo T-Shirts
The competition is open to South African residents, and closes on April 4, 2013. winners will be announced on April 5.
Want that? Dammit, of course you do. Go here.
In this article
I'm old, grumpy and more than just a little cynical. One day, I found myself in possession of a NES, and a copy of Super Mario Bros 3. It was that game that made me realise that games were more than just toys to idly while away time - they were capable of being masterpieces. I'm here now, looking for more of those masterpieces. I am also the emperor of the backend