Ubisoft’s Child of Light is, according to at least one devilishly handsome reviewer, a “marvel to look at and a joy to play.” If you’d don’t care to listen to reviewers, or maybe the review has you intrigued, we’re giving away one Deluxe Edition of the game on PC to a lucky reader.
Here’s what’s in the box:
- The official Deluxe Box
- Digital version of the game
- The exclusive lightening Igniculus key ring
- A 24 page artbook with unrevealed artworks
- An exclusive A2 Poster designed by Yoshitaka Amano
Bonus Digital Content
- The Golem Pack: free the golem during an additional quest and make him join your party as an additional character!
- The Dark Aurora Customization Pack: an exclusive Dark Skin for Aurora and a pack of runes to improve your skills.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is tell us why you should win..but there’s a catch. You’re going to have to do it in rhyming couplets – much like all the exposition is delivered in the game.
Here’s an example:
Woe is me! No games to play; my life is dull and barren
On the bright side though, I shouldn’t moan – at least my name’s not Darryn
You get the idea. show us your poetic side, and you could end up floating about in the water-colour world of Lemuria. As the prize is a physical one, entries are restricted to the confines of South Africa’s borders. You’re allowed multiple entries, one entry per comment. Competition sloes next week Tuesday, 13 May 2014.
In this article
I'm old, grumpy and more than just a little cynical. One day, I found myself in possession of a NES, and a copy of Super Mario Bros 3. It was that game that made me realise that games were more than just toys to idly while away time - they were capable of being masterpieces. I'm here now, looking for more of those masterpieces. I am also the emperor of the backend