Ubisoft’s Child of Light is, according to at least one devilishly handsome reviewer, a “marvel to look at and a joy to play.” If you’d don’t care to listen to reviewers, or maybe the review has you intrigued, we’re giving away one Deluxe Edition of the game on PC to a lucky reader.
Here’s what’s in the box:
- The official Deluxe Box
- Digital version of the game
- The exclusive lightening Igniculus key ring
- A 24 page artbook with unrevealed artworks
- An exclusive A2 Poster designed by Yoshitaka Amano
Bonus Digital Content
- The Golem Pack: free the golem during an additional quest and make him join your party as an additional character!
- The Dark Aurora Customization Pack: an exclusive Dark Skin for Aurora and a pack of runes to improve your skills.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is tell us why you should win..but there’s a catch. You’re going to have to do it in rhyming couplets – much like all the exposition is delivered in the game.
Here’s an example:
Woe is me! No games to play; my life is dull and barren
On the bright side though, I shouldn’t moan – at least my name’s not Darryn
You get the idea. show us your poetic side, and you could end up floating about in the water-colour world of Lemuria. As the prize is a physical one, entries are restricted to the confines of South Africa’s borders. You’re allowed multiple entries, one entry per comment. Competition sloes next week Tuesday, 13 May 2014.