The Skylanders Giants Survival Guide – Tree Rex
From the diary of Kaos, not just a member of the hair club for men, but its lord and master too: I hate trees. They’re so woody and green and leafy it just fills my oversized head!But this? A Giant Tree! You think that will stop me, Skylanders? Once I unleash my Mighty Termite Power, your giant tree will be nothing but dust! I will be UNSTOPPABLE and you will be DOOOOOOMED!!"
Character Type: Giant
Bio: Long ago before the Giants protected Skylands, Tree Rex was a majestic tree living peacefully in the ancient woods. But this tranquil peace came to an end when the Arkeyans built a nearby factory to produce war machines.
After years of his soil being poisoned by the magic and tech waste from the factory, he mutated into who he is now – a powerful Giant who will crush anything that threatens the natural order of things.
- Shockwave Slam : Slam the ground with massive fists, causing shockwaves.
- Sequoia Stampede: Charge through enemies and obstacles.
- Big Thorn Shockwave Slam – Tree Rex Can perform a bigger, more powerful Shockwave Slam.
- Photosynthesis Cannon – Tree Rex can harness the power of the sun and shoot light beams.
- Super Stampede – Sequoia Stampede attack does increased damage.
- Treefolk Tripleshot – Photosynthesis Cannon fires triple burst shots.
- Titanic Elbow Drop - Allos Tree Rex to perform one serious elbow drop move.
- Lightfooted – Tree Rex charges longer and faster
- Ultimate Stampede – Allows Tree Rex to do maximum damage.
- Super-Charged Vaporizer – charge up Tree Rex’s Photosynthesis Cannon for more damage.
- Sun Skewer – Photosynthesis Cannon blasts through enemies and explodes for more damage.
- The Pod Maker – Vaporized enemies turn into exploding plant pods.
Soul Gem Ability
- Woodpecker Pal: A woodpecker buddy joins Tree Rex in battle
Arrgh! That damned tree and his spiky wooden arm Where does he even keep that woodpecker? Actually, I don’t even want to know! I’m sure I have a chainsaw around here somewhere! Be afraid of the bark? Hah! Be afraid of power tools!