Sims 4 details leaked
Somebody managed to open up EA’s servers and siphon this information out of them, so it can quite nearly be considered the real deal. Here’s your first look at the new thing’s that’ll be coming to The Sims 4.
You can moan about The Sims all you like, but truth is it’s one of the biggest gaming franchises on the planet, and one of, if not the biggest selling PC game in South Africa. It makes EA a ton of money; money that’s used to find the games you moaners actually want to play. But there’s a very, very good reason The Sims is so popular; it;s actually a pretty incredible game, and the purest RPG you’ll ever play.
I’m not afraid to admit that I harboured a pretty serious Sims addiction for quite some time after the original game was released. Anyway, here’s the information that was nabbed, courtesy of AGB.
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create and control new Sims with mind, body, and heart. Build their unique worlds. Direct and explore the stories of your Sims and experience delightful and exciting results.
Create and control the most intelligent and relatable Sims ever with new, intuitive design tools. Customize your Sims’ appearances, personalities, aspirations, walk styles, and even their relationship to others.
Select from diverse environments for your Sims to live in and build their home with fun, intuitive design tools that allow you to effortlessly create the homes of your dreams.
Play with life like never before in The Sims 4. The choices you make influence your Sims and everyone and everything around them. These moments create delightful and exciting results throughout gameplay.
How you play The Sims 4 is up to you. Help your Sims start a new career, find love, and start their family. Construct and design the homes of your dreams. Fulfil your Sims’ needs, explore their aspirations, and experience how they respond to life’s moments
The Sims 4 allows you to play with life like never before. The Sims live with rich physical and emotional characteristics and their worlds and stories are influenced by your choices and creativity. Welcome to The Sims 4!
- New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
- Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
- Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighbourhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
- Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
Here’s a looksee. We’re expecting EA to have a lot to say about The Sims 4 – which won’t be an online only affair – at Gamescom.