Naruto too damn long title is headed to PC
I wasn’t too impressed exactly with the latest Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm game this year, and that’s a feeling that hasn’t changed. Still, if you’re looking to try the game out and don’t happen to own a console, well news for you then. It’s heading to PC. More-details-after-the-jump-no-jutsu.
The hidden in Namco Bandai village has revealed that the game will be headed to that specific windows platform, and has undergone an overhaul since it was released on console. New visuals, missions and a brand new story mode have been added, a story mode that should have actually been included in the original console version.
But fret not, as all this extra gameplay content will be available to owners of the PS3/Xbox 360 versions. For a price of course. And now for some PR Quote no jutsu:
- Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New playable Character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director’s Cut Edition: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience more intensely than ever the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world.
- 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs.
I’m still massively disapointed in the game. While it was visually superb, it still recycled far too many assets while adding very little to the franchise. Don’t say that I didn’t warn you. Believe it!