Zombies, zombies… ZOMBIES. Finally a game that has them right where they belong. It’s not an RPG, it’s not a survival horror, and it’s not some kind of emotional whatever. It’s Undead soccer!
We’ve all been slaves to Plants vs. Zombies and I’ve got a feeling we’ll love this game. At first I didn’t think much about it, seeing the title and reading the description, but after watching the trailer I’m definitely sold. The game is free on the App Store for iOS devices and looks like a hell of a lot of fun. After being booted from a match, you return to a suspiciously quiet field and then BAM! Everybody’s a zombie, armed with a soccer ball, trashcan lid and your skills of awesome you own the crap out of all of them.
- Many types of zombies bosses.
- Travel through 7 themes to kill zombies.
- Enhance your soccer ball power with 6 types of super powers.
- 30 cool ball styles and 15 shield styles to unlock.
- Get excited with large variety of dreadful collectibles.
- Game Center integration
- Retina Display graphics
I like bacon and games, and occasionally I say something coherent about it. I'm not old or cynical, and I'm not the Dork Knight. I AM SHE-RA! Wait, what?