Here’s what you’ll need to run Mortal Kombat on PK
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: 2011’s Mortal Kombat is one of the finest fighting games ever made. And now, it’s a fighting game that will be on PC as well. So is your rig ready to run a one on one fight to the death? Or is it a fatality for your processor? Hit the jump to find out if it’ll test your PC might.
Courtesy of DSO Gaming, this is what you’ll need to perform a toasty uppercut at 60 frames per second:
- OS: (32-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon 3850
- DirectX: DX 10
- Windows XP and DirectX® 9.0c and below not supported
- OS: (64-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: DX 11
Check out the system specs, and while they may not seem too heavy (According to Yolanda at least), you’ll also notice that Windows XP is not supported. End of the line, I reckon.
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition is pretty much every single scrap of kontent released for the game, all kombined into one package. It’s out July 3. And trust me, it’s brutally fantastic.