So we meet again collector’s edition. But this time, you shall not win. I will not give in to the shiny lure of your resin figure and various assorted digital bonuses. Because this time, I’m too broke to afford you because I happen to have spent all my cash on a complete run of Peter Porker: The Amazing Spider-Ham! HA HA! Wait, these damn comics are worthless…crap.
Ubisoft has announced the contents for their upcoming Ultimate Kyrat Edition of Far Cry 4. Here’s what’s in the box (not a severed head hopefully):
- Hurk’s Redemption: Three single-player missions featuring Hurk:
- Mission 1: Fight dangerous enemies in the ice caves of snow-capped mountains to retrieve a rare artifact.
- Mission 2: What’s better than riding elephants? Fighting waves of enemies on an elephant with Hurk by your side.
- Mission 3: In this epic finale, chase down an enemy convoy in a gyrocopter and save Hurk from certain death.
- Hurk’s Harpoon gun “the Impaler”
- A 20 cm figurine of the game’s villain Pagan Min seated on an elephant throne
- A travel journal to record your own adventures
- A Pagan Min Propaganda Poster
- The game Map
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- The exclusive future pack Metal Box
- An exclusive collector case
The less-packed Kyrat Edition on the other hand, comes with:
- A 7.9 inch figurine of the game’s antagonist Pagan Min sitting on his elephant throne.
- The Limited Edition contents conatining three single-player missions staring Hurk from Far Cry 3’s DLC and his harpoon gun.
- A 16.5×30 inch Pagan Min propaganda poster
- A Travel Journal
- Map of the Himalayan open-world of Kyrat
- Housed in a Collector’s box
Far Cry 4 is out on November 18, right after what could be the very best month in gaming ever recorded. Seriously, look at October. The release schedule is bloody insane.