So we meet again collector’s edition. But this time, you shall not win. I will not give in to the shiny lure of your resin figure and various assorted digital bonuses. Because this time, I’m too broke to afford you because I happen to have spent all my cash on a complete run of Peter Porker: The Amazing Spider-Ham! HA HA! Wait, these damn comics are worthless…crap.
Ubisoft has announced the contents for their upcoming Ultimate Kyrat Edition of Far Cry 4. Here’s what’s in the box (not a severed head hopefully):
- Hurk’s Redemption: Three single-player missions featuring Hurk:
- Mission 1: Fight dangerous enemies in the ice caves of snow-capped mountains to retrieve a rare artifact.
- Mission 2: What’s better than riding elephants? Fighting waves of enemies on an elephant with Hurk by your side.
- Mission 3: In this epic finale, chase down an enemy convoy in a gyrocopter and save Hurk from certain death.
- Hurk’s Harpoon gun “the Impaler”
- A 20 cm figurine of the game’s villain Pagan Min seated on an elephant throne
- A travel journal to record your own adventures
- A Pagan Min Propaganda Poster
- The game Map
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- The exclusive future pack Metal Box
- An exclusive collector case
The less-packed Kyrat Edition on the other hand, comes with:
- A 7.9 inch figurine of the game’s antagonist Pagan Min sitting on his elephant throne.
- The Limited Edition contents conatining three single-player missions staring Hurk from Far Cry 3’s DLC and his harpoon gun.
- A 16.5×30 inch Pagan Min propaganda poster
- A Travel Journal
- Map of the Himalayan open-world of Kyrat
- Housed in a Collector’s box
Far Cry 4 is out on November 18, right after what could be the very best month in gaming ever recorded. Seriously, look at October. The release schedule is bloody insane.
In this article
Because he's the writer that Lazygamer deserves, but not the one it actually needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can't take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a loud-mouthed journalist, a watchful procrastinator. A dork knight.