So here’s something we completely missed. Ubisoft announced a new and awesome Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle. Want to know what’s inside?
The Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle basically gives you everything the pre-order incentives did, so if you didn’t pre-order then now’s your chance to get all the extra content you body can handle. With this bundle you unlock all the bonus content included in the Insane Edition (which was the pre-order incentive).You will get:
- Six single player missions from Monkey Business and the Lost Expeditions
- Four new animals to hunt: the Mountain Lion, Thylacine, White Tiger and Red Vulture
- Two new single player weapons: Tribal Knife and Hunter’s M700 Predator
- Two multiplayer weapon unlocks: Type-10 (flare/shotgun) and Predator Bow
- One new character: Hurk and his monkeys
- Two new end of match movies for multiplayer starring Hurk and his monkeys
So this is all good and well, and while it’s a great opportunity, it kind of defeats the purpose of the pre-order incentive. Because, if you’re going to give me these things anyway, then why convince me to pre-order the game?
In this article
I like bacon and games, and occasionally I say something coherent about it. I'm not old or cynical, and I'm not the Dork Knight. I AM SHE-RA! Wait, what?