Borderlands 2 is getting a Game of the Year edition, the Steam database says so.
Even though Gearbox Software hasn’t confirmed this yet, it’s hard to believe that it won’t happen since the first Borderlands had one.
The listing was recently spotted, and also suggests that there will be an early access competition. You can view the listing here. By the looks of it the listing was added about two months ago, last updated merely hours ago.
The pack should include all the following DLCs:
- Borderlands 2: Creature Dome
- Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome
- Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
- Borderlands 2: Premiere Club
- Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
- Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack
- Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep is the last DLC to the game, you can check out the first five minutes of the game here. Launch trailer below!