We are giving away some StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta keys courtesy of Megarom, Garth and I pretty much had this reaction, because awesome.
So what do you have to do to get some? I will tell you!
We’ll be giving away 10 beta keys a day for 10 days, all you have to do is enter here!
How will the key distribution work?
We’ll randomise every day, selecting 10 winners. Winners will not be announced via a post, instead, after completing the entry form, winners will be emailed the key.
How do I redeem my key?
For more information about the beta and how to redeem your key, you can visit this link.
What is StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm?
Heart of the Swarm is the first expansion set to Blizzard Entertainment’s sci-fi real-time strategy game StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Heart of the Swarm continues the epic story from Wings of Liberty with an all-new campaign that focuses on Kerrigan, the former Queen of Blades.
In the Heart of the Swarm campaign, players will be able to evolve their swarms with unique, campaign-only units and abilities, and this evolution will happen in an organic manner befitting of the expansion’s zerg theme. Kerrigan will also play a major role in each of the battles as a powerful hero. Over the course of the campaign, she will grow in strength and earn new abilities, and players will choose which powers to enhance and use from mission to mission.
New multiplayer units and maps will add new dimensions of strategic gameplay, and the expansion will include new features and upgrades to the Battle.net online platform to improve the custom-game experience.
- Continues the epic story of StarCraft II from where Wings of Liberty left off
- Approximately 20 new campaign missions
- New campaign gameplay mechanics, allowing players to evolve new abilities and units for their zerg army
- Go into battle with Kerrigan as she tries to restore her strength and regain control of the Swarm
- New multiplayer units and maps, expanding strategic choice and gameplay depth for each race
- Expanded features and functionality for Battle.net to improve custom-game search, and new tools for map authors to create even more epic custom games
- New pre-rendered and in-game cinematics bring the story of Heart of the Swarm to life