Ultimate price drops in the Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale
We’ve all been pretty disappointed with Microsoft, about not getting Halo 3 or Assassin’s Creed 2 (okay, maybe not so disappointed about that one) for free on Xbox Gold. And then there was the whole colossal fail with just about everything relating to the Xbox One. But Microsoft is really sorry, and they have started a journey to rectify everything. Dare I say the Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale is making things look just a little bit better?
I do! Because, you can get some cool AAA games at a decent price. Day three’s sales include:
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: was $39.99, now $9.99
- Forza Horizon: was $39.99, now $14.99
- Left 4 Dead 2: was $29.99, now $9.99
- The Orange Box: was $19.99, now $4.99
- Crysis 3: was $59.99, now $19.99
These offers are only good for 24 hours. In some regions a couple of day two’s sales are still valid until 8 July:
- Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway: Was $29.99, Now $4.99
- Far Cry Instincts Predator: Was $19.99, Now $4.99
- Crysis: Was $19.99, Now $4.99
- Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Was $14.99, Now $4.99
- WWE ’13: Was $59.99, Now $14.99
- Mass Effect: Was $14.99, Now $4.99
- Prey: Was $19.99, Now $2.99
- Bulletstorm: Was $19.99, Now $4.99
- Perfect Dark Zero: Was $14.99, Now $2.99
- Dragon Age Origins: Was $14.99, Now $4.99
- Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga: Was $29.99, Now $4.99
This is the perfect opportunity to play The Witcher 2 before The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which will be DRM-free releases. That is, if you can get them to work.People have been reporting weird regional issues on the sales, even when they’re supposed to be available.
If you want to know more about that game, you can check out our E3 coverage. Sign into your Xbox 360 for your specific local pricing.